Wednesday, 14 September 2016

I phone or have nots...

That time of the year is finally here folks....Launch of the much awaited Iphone!
In the last 5 years ,never has any other product come even close to this maniacal levels.What is it about this product that has made the world go crazy?
The features and applications they come up with has been done to death by Android.The only feature they tom tom about is security which is equally good with an Android phone.
I have yet to see a high end android phone hacked or get infected with viruses

I phone is an enigma to me and for the users carrying it because they are stumped too when you ask them as to why they shell out 60k for a phone?!
They come up with the most inane answers and do not use it more than Facebook and Watsapp messaging in 90% of the cases

I phone is literally an "I" phone...which centers around satisfying a misplaced ego in certain cases

So guys...take a deep breath...do not shell out obscene moolah on a phone which is a well marketed and branded gimmick!

just my 2 bit guys...from an I phone convert...better late than never!


No comments:

Post a Comment